Life has been slightly crazy the past month or so. Lot's of things going on.
Jake broke his hand skiing in January and gets his cast off tomorrow.
Madyson is still participating in her singing group at school and both kids continue to be active in their AWANA group at church. They are making so many friends and growing by the minute.
We have finally moved out of our rental house nightmare and into base housing. Our new house is like a breath of fresh air. So clean and open...just what I needed! It has taken about 3 weeks to really settle in but it already feels like "home"...
Last week Jake started working the day shift too! No more overnights! Instead of 430pm-530am...he now works 430am-to 530pm... Not exactly an ideal shift but he is home most nights for dinner and can spend more time with the kids...and me! lol...
We also found out this month that Jake will be deploying in late July. He will be gone for about 6 months.
I am still working at the CDC on base here and just passed my 6 month mark.
We are currently trying to figure out what to do with the kids once school is out and what I am going to do with them afterschool once Jake is gone... Lots of decisions to make.
Going to try and make a trip back home soon. I miss everyone so much!
Here are a couple pictures of Jake and our friend Chad who visited us in January from Alaska...I will try and post some pics of the new place soon!
Love you all! Beth


No comments:
Post a Comment